10 Last Minute Gifts for your Favorite Crossfitter
Are you struggling to find the perfect gift for the Beach City Crossfitter in your life? Don't worry, you're not alone. Finding the right gift for someone who is passionate about fitness and CrossFit can be challenging, especially if you're not familiar with the sport or its equipment. But fear not, we've got you covered with this list of 10 last-minute gift ideas that are sure to please the Crossfitter in your life. From workout essentials to recovery tools and everything in between, these gifts are sure to help them reach their fitness goals and support their CrossFit journey. So, if you're looking for the perfect gift for the Crossfitter in your life, look no further. Here are our top 10 last-minute gift ideas for the Crossfitter in your life.
10. Water Bottles: Crossfitters get thirsty! We also leave waterbottles all over so having a new one that is unique, maybe it has a place to attach a cell phone (safekeeping or for filming). If you could figure out how to put a homing beacon on it even better.
9. Foam Rollers: Always be rolling. Whether its smooth or bumpy short or long we can always use another roller. If you want to get get fancy you can find ones that vibrate to add another level of recovery.
8. Protein Snack Box: Snacks to have on hand with extra protein are always welcome. We get stuck eating the same flavour and having a bunch of different ones makes it an adventure. Save this idea for next year and make it an advent calendar.
7. Fit Aid - As a stocking stuffer! Who needs an orange. (Available at the gym). From $5 each. CONTACT US
6. Skills Sessions: Every Crossfitter has mini goals we want to accomplish, so help them along with some 30 min skill sessions with the coaches. Starting at $45 each (discounts for multiples) CONTACT US
5. Recovery Help: Pre buy some massage gift certificates for the year. We love Emily at Fighting Fit Massage - buy those here
4. Nutrition Help: Whether they have been looking for help for a while or just to kickstart after indulging after the holidays, everyone can use the help to achieve their goals. Often nutrition is the missing peice for most people when it comes to weightloss or building muscle. Our nutritionist offers assessments and customized plans for nutrition - Starting from $150. CONTACT US
3. Clothing: You can never have to much right? What about BCCF gear? We have some on hand! Reach out and we can hook you up with shirts, hoodies and tanks. Starting from $30. CONTACT US
2. Online Coaching Subscription: Does your Crossfitter work out at home now? Do they complain about not getting feedback or knowing what to work on next? Try our online coaching subscription. Purchase one month or more with discounts. Reach out for more info starting at $125 for one month of custom programmed workouts with feedback for your athlete. CONTACT US
1. Fitness Tracker: Knowing which piece of tech your loved one might want cant be tricky. Whoop is a popular ones - but might not get here in time… same for Oura or even some of the other ones. You can’t go wrong with Fitbit- the new version comes with the google Pixel Watch even. Be careful though! You might get tired of hearing all the stats, what their sleep score was or parking far way to get steps in!
Leave a Reply.